scAAV-DJ/8 Expression System
- Complete Expression Systems contain packaging plasmids, expression vector and GFP control vector
- pHelper plasmid contains required E2A, E4, and VA RNA adenoviral genes; eliminates the need for a helper adenovirus
- AAV-DJ system provides a hybrid capsid created from 8 different AAV serotypes to provide substantially higher infectivity rates across a broad range of tissues
- AAV-DJ/8 is a mutant of AAV-DJ designed to provide increased uptake in brain tissue, closely mimicking AAV-8 and AAV-9
- Cloning capacity of expression vector = 1.5 kb
NOTE: AAV-DJ/8 Helper Free Systems are available for sale to academic, government and non-profit research laboratories. All other purchasers require a commercial license for all fields including research use. Please contact our Business Development department for license information.